Join a team of committed, enthusiastic scientists devoted to making the most effective, life-saving cell therapy products in the world.
Working With Us
As a part of Universal Cells, you will have the opportunity to grow your career at a cutting-edge biotech company located in Seattle.
- We strive for excellence and high standards, with rigorous science at the core of our work.
- We cultivate focus, speed and efficiency and pride ourselves on, fairness, mutual respect and accountability.
- We nurture a positive, fun work environment, where collaborative teamwork and open communication are appreciated and fostered.
Benefits & Rewards
- Competitive Pay & Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Vacation, Holidays & Sick Time
- Paid Volunteer Time-Off
- 401(k) Savings with Company Match and Annual Contribution
- Financial Wellness Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Collaborative Environment
- Stocked Breakroom
- State of the art facility upgrade in 2020
Working in Seattle
Current Job Openings
Director of Operations
The primary purpose of the Director of Operations is to oversee all daily operations for Supply Chain, Warehouse, Front Office, Environmental Health & Safety, Manage external vendors and contracts. Provide process improvements and efficiencies with operational processes, policies & procedures; and direct the daily operations of team members.
Universal Cells is a wholly owned subsidiary of Astellas Pharma. Astellas is an R&D-driven global pharmaceutical company whose philosophy is to contribute to the improvement of people's health around the world through the provision of innovative and reliable pharmaceutical products.
Jun 04, 2021 | Description and Application